|Hi SG VIPS!|
Always the first to know about sales! So here's another exclusive.
Get a FREE vibe valued at $59.00
That's right, spend $100 and you'll get this 2-in-1 G-Spot/Clit Vibe valued at $59.00. Absolutely FREE!
Hurry! Offer must end October 31 or while stocks last!
Haven't been to the site in a while? There are plenty of new things to see!
Top Sex Toy Tips
Because we think it's important to share our insider advice with you whenever we can!
- Pretty much any vibrator can be used by couples. But perhaps the most versatile is a small bullet. Rub it over the clit or balls during foreplay or slip it into a harness.
- Sex toys are not just for use on the genitals. Before you go anywhere near your pleasure zones, rub the toys over the rest of your body. Try it on your nipples, thighs, mouth or behind the ears - wherever you think might work for you.
- The best way to stimulate the clitoris is to not put the vibrator right on top of it as this sensation is so intense, it's almost painful. If you imagine the clitoris is at 12 'O' Clock, then aim towards 11 'O' Clock or 1 'O' Clock.
- The best way to put on a cock ring is to put one ball, then the next through the ring, then follow with your penis, head first (when still limp). When fitting or removing a cock ring, make sure you use plenty of lubricant - especially to avoid pinching any pubic hair!
- If you like to play with temperature in your sex life, e.g. oral stimulation with ice in your mouth, you might like to try a glass sex toy that can be safely heated in the microwave or cooled in ice water.
|Sexgear.co.nz has launched it's forum!|
A positive space online where Kiwis come together to talk about sex.
And people have already started chatting! So if you have something on your mind about; adult events, first time sex toy use, hen's nights, couples sex or singles sex, then head to the forum and create yourself as a user.
The first ten people to post something will receive a complimentary $10 voucher to sexgear.co.nz
|A Big Congrats to:Tessa|
Who won the $100 Gift Pack for participating in the feedback form. We would again like to thank everyone for contributing their thoughtful ideas and useful suggestions! We really appreciate it!